Thursday, September 29, 2011

Product Pick of The Week: Nivea Touch of Sparkle Diamond Powder Body Cream



I'm absolutely in LOVE with the new Nivea Touch of Sparkle Cream Body Wash with Diamond Powder. It has the most pleasant fragrance, leaves my skin silky smooth, and the diamond powder has a hint of glimmer that leaves my skin looking fresh and glowing.  If you were able to receive the sample online, it came with a $2.00 off coupon.  Target also had a $1.00 Off Nivea Product Coupon AND this was on sale for $4.04.  After stacking coupons, I only paid $1.04 for their large bottle.  


Check out Target.com's coupons to see if the $1 off Nivea Product coupon's still there.  Enjoy!


*These opinions are strictly my own and were used to evaluate the experience on Nivea products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes