Thursday, September 29, 2011

Want FREE Stuff --- Freecycle.org was my secret free find!

 I've gotten hundreds of calls and emails from people wanting to know where I got all my free stuff. Freecycle is the place to go for used and new stuff in your area for people who are giving away things they don't need.  


Some of the photos shown are just a small example of the free stuff I've received (the 4'x3' Modern Oil Painting on Canvas, the 27" Sharp Flat Screen TV, etc).  


You'll also want to be fair and post some of your good condition, unused items too.  But all in all --- it's about paying it forward!


Freecycle.org Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes