Saturday, October 01, 2011

PLEASE READ: TheItMom.com's Important Update

I love paying it forward by sharing all the freebies and deals I find.  The 'It'-Mom is able to somehow manage it all, and with that being said, Sundays are family day and our time to spend faithfully serving God.  Coming back from the Encounter Retreat last weekend with my hubby made me realize that when I wholeheartedly serve God first, everything else will follow and I truly believe that's why He's blessed us abundantly with more than we could have ever fathomed for our lives.  


We will not be posting any freebies or deals on Sundays! The balancing act of life sometimes means we've got to give up the good for the best. So you'll be seeing us back up again every Monday! Don't forget you can always go on TheItMom.com's website for the list of freebies and deals available year-round (including for your birthday!)Have a great weekend with those you love! God bless everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes