Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I won the Hearts On Fire Share Your Story Contest!!! NYC Here We Come!!!


I'm SO elated! This morning, Hearts On Fire announced that I was one of the two Grand Prize winners for their Share Your Story Contest. We will be receiving our choice of a Beloved or Fulfillment pendant, plus a trip to NYC for a Hearts On Fire photo shoot! I chose the stunning Beloved Pendant pictured above. It looks like a flower, and with my name being Daisy --- I thought it'd be an appropriate piece to own.


I'm scheduled to fly-out to NYC on Tuesday, December 6th to get all dolled up for their advertisement photo shoot with Hearst Publications. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I know that God has blessed me with His favor! Thank you God! I am nothing without You!


For the next two weeks, you'll get to experience my adventures with Hearts On Fire and Hearst Publications, so keep an eye out on my fan page: http://www.Facebook.com/FollowTheItMom and follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/FollowTheItMom on real time updates! I'm thrilled and seriously floating on Cloud-9 right now! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes