Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Product Pick of The Week: Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers


I've recently had the opportunity to host a Moms Meet Sampling Party for Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers. I received coupons, a t-shirt, and ingredients card that I could share with my guests. I will tell you that I love potato chips, Chex Mix, and pretzels so when I was offered the opportunity to try "healthy alternatives" to snacking I was very skeptical. My first thought was a bland flavor and that it wouldn't be filling enough. Much to my own surprise, the Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers were quite delicious. They reminded me somewhat of the taste and crunch of pork rinds. I asked the other guests if they felt the same way and their reaction was very different. The only noticeable trait that the crackers had was a very strong, crispy, wheat smell as soon as you opened the bag that I actually liked very much (the fresh out of the oven bread smell). It was flavorful, crunchy, and only 90 calories per bag. The best part was that the children could eat it as a healthy snack alternative after school. 

Here's the only downside to Crunchmaster: they aren't available in any of the stores in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. It's such a new product that it isn't even being offered here, which means I haven't been able to use the Free Crunchmaster coupons. They became such a healthy addiction that I was sad I couldn't find them anywhere (not even at my local Whole Foods). But definitely a great flavor and great texture all around!

Pin this article on Pinterest! Pin It
'Follow Us' so you NEVER miss a deal! Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes