Friday, December 16, 2011

$5.99 Shipped for Ghirardelli Gift Baskets on Amazon!

This past week, I have seen tons of Ghirardelli gift baskets passed out and given amongst us co-workers in the office! We have a "share" table where we lay out all the goods for others to devour. I LOVE chocolate, and I'm sure you know what I mean when I say to stock up on those holiday gift baskets when the prices are low for those office holiday adventures!


Amazon.com has this Ghirardelli 3 Stack Tower for only $5.99! ($14 savings) There are tons of other gourmet holiday gift sets at 70% off --- $3, $7, etc. 
Don’t forget you will get FREE shipping with Amazon Prime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes