Thursday, February 09, 2012

High Value Nivea Body Lotion Coupons!

$4.00 off two NIVEA BODY LOTION

There are two HOT high-value coupons from Coupons.com that just released today that you can print right for Nivea Body Lotion. I'm a huge fan of Nivea and my all time favorite is the Nivea Express Hydration Daily Body Lotion! It has a uniquely pleasant fragrance that I've always received tons of compliments on, and my skin feels so smooth and hydrated every time I use it! Target has store coupons from time to time on Nivea Body Lotion that you can stack with this manufacturer coupon. I've been able to buy them at Target for just $1 or less with coupon stacking! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes