Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PINTEREST: Need To Lose 5 lbs of Water Weight? Take the Jillian Michaels Challenge With Me!



*UPDATE: As of today (02/28), I've lost 1.5 lbs (assuming this is all water weight). Hooray!

If you are anything like me, there is that ONE (1) week each month before "It" happens --- *poof* you magically gain an immediate five (5) pounds! I do a double-take on my weight scale and raise my fist in the air in frustration. I work out 3-4 times each week, drink lots of water, and eat as healthy as I possibly can --- all that hard work and I gained five (5) pounds?! I was telling my Personal Trainer friend about my situation, and she said one of the major causes is all the water weight and bloat that many women have to deal with right before (and/or during) their cycle

I was exploring the creative world of Pinterest and stumbled across this life changing recipe on how to get rid of 5 lbs. of bloat that Jillian Michaels created and I am motivated to try it! It sounds very simple and effective, because it contains Dandelion Root (which is said to be a major factor in flushing out excess water weight). I am going to try this out starting TODAY (02/25/2012) and will update this blog post throughout the seven (7) days to let you read all about my adventures and results!

Here's the Jillian Michaels Recipe: How To Lose 5 lbs. of Bloat:
* Get sixty (60)-ounces of distilled or pure water
* Add one (1) Tablespoon (Tbsp) of SUGAR-FREE Cranberry Juice
* Add one (1) Dandelion Root Tea Bag (You can find these at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's or any of the the health food stores, if neither of these are nearby)
* Add two (2) Tablespoons (Tbsp) of Lemon Juice

Directions: You must drink the sixty (60)-ounces each and every day for seven (7) days.

*** This recipe works because it helps flush out excess water weight you have been carrying around in your body and you could lose more than five (5) pounds in seven (7) days (depending on how much excess water weight you are carrying around). 

Pin this article on Pinterest! Pin It
'Follow Us' so you NEVER miss a deal! Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest

15 comments:

byn always said...

I'm curious to see if this works. I hit a major plateau last year and nothing would budge the weight. Its annoying.

Elizabeth said...

I came across this recipe recently and wondered if it really worked. Can't wait to see what your results are at the end of a week.

Angi said...

Good job on your weight lost. Keep up the good job!

As Told By Lisa said...

I will be watching to see your results. Good luck!

Stopping by from the 100 Comments event.

http://www.AsToldByLisa.com

Anonymous said...

I started this two days ago and have lost two pounds! Plus it TOTALLY alleviated my cramps and I feel no bloat whatsoever.
I brewed four tea bags in 32 ounces of water, then let cool. I fill my 24 ounce cup up with half the tea, one tbs of lemon juice, one tbs of sugar free cranberry and teaspoon of Splenda. I fill the rest of the cup up with water and drink three times daily.

Unknown said...

io sono dimagrita con la dieta dukan, favolosa

Beloved said...

Gest of luck. I'll stop by to see your results.
Peace and good.

Faith and Family Reviews said...

I think I have heard of something similar but different. Never tried it though. I, too, am curious to know how it will work for you!

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

Very interesting! Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

I've always thought that the women on the biggest loser had a disadvantage at least one week out of the month!! I try to skip weighing in that week so that I won't get discouraged if I gain. Hope this works for you!

AdventuresFrugalMom said...

oh how I wish Jillian Michaels would come to my house to train me
I know she would kick my butt into shape

http://adventuresfrugalmom.com

dawn said...

I've also seen this in Pinterest. Will be interesting to see your results!

janis meredith said...

I think I will give this a try...

Vernetta R. Freeney said...

hmmm.....I don't weigh myself so I have no idea how much water weight I gain. But I wonder if you could use this when you are not on your cycle? Just a thought.

Marina@EBMR said...

That's a lot of water but it won't hurt to try this plus it flushes out your body well

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes