Tuesday, February 14, 2012

***GIVEAWAY TIME*** Mommy Coupon Swappers (MCS) 15,000 FANebration! TONS OF PRIZES!





╰☆╮ WOW! Mommy Coupon Swappers has hit 15,000 fans on Facebook and has teamed up with 35 other fabulous bloggers to bring you this FANebration! ╰☆╮

FANS are what keep us at it and finding those great steals and deals. We have gathered together a TON OF GREAT PRIZES to say a HUGE thank you
to all of the fans for being an active part in reaching this goal!

You will only need to enter once per blog.
✶ The event runs from 2/15 12:01am EST through 2/22 11:59pm EST ✶

MCS would also like to thank all of the fellow blogger ladies (and gents) who are truly amazing both on and off of the scenes and I welcome you visit each of their
blogs to see just how talented they are:
Extreme Southern Couponing ✶ Columbia Gorge Coupon Mommy
Lynchburg Coupon Mama ✶ Gone Klippin Krazy
Saving in Sumner Co ✶ Tracers Coupon Affair
My Tots Exactly ✶ Saving Makes Cents
Mom Blog Society ✶ Mom Does Reviews
Divine Deal Diva ✶ Peace, Love and Savings
CNY’S Extreme Couponing ✶ Kelly’s Lucky You
Coupons and Freebies in TX ✶ LIL’ Daily Deals

Simply Random Reviews ✶ Coupon Queen of TX
TheItMom
✶ SoCalCouponMommy

Wishful Thinking 247 ✶ Coupons in Motion
My Photopage ✶ Clever Coupon Cents
Hartfelt Creations ✶ Celebrate Women Today
Sweet Pea Saving ✶ Been There Done That with Kat...
Ohaya Okasan ✶Going Crazy!! Wanna Go?
The Mommy Bunch ✶ Shore Savings with Patti
Heavenly Savings ✶
Spend with Pennies

P.S. Don't forget to 'Vote For Me' on TheItMom.com's 2012 Leading Moms In Business Competition!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

22 comments:

lillabell25 said...

i would like to win any of it

jade tallen said...

any would be pretty amazing!

Danielle Davis/Grady said...

I would love to have any of the gift cards! Especially Amazon or Walmart!
Thank you!

SAHManiac said...

Paypal cash, plz! :)

Kinkylotus said...

$70 Paypal

benz1171 said...

$70 paypal.

JessGratz said...

I would love the $70 paypal.

Sam Eagle said...

$70 PayPal CASH or the 4 $5.00 Amazon code

Andrea Hadfield said...

$70 PayPal of course but I'd be happy with any of them :)

Tenielle S said...

I would like the seeds :)

khreyes said...

I would love to win the grand prize of $70 PayPal cash, but any of the prizes would be great!

Unknown said...

THANK U FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!!!! I USUALLY HELP OUT WITH COUPONING PAGES & SEND COUPONS FOR GIFTS, SO IF i WERE TO HAVE TO PICK SOMETHING, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE $70 PAY PAL.
THANKS U AGAIN!!!

Kathy said...

I would love the $70.00 Paypal. But winning anything is nice:) Thanks!

all91707 said...

I would love the $70 pay pal prize!! Thanks for this awesome giveaway!!

ThePixieSprinkles said...

I'd be super happy with any of the prizes!

pixiesprinkles@hotmail.com

Thanks! =)

Shirley said...

$70 paypal.

lgothard said...

they are all great but since I use paypal the 70 dollars would come in handy

Kathleen said...

$70 paypal!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

$70 Paypal, of course!

Carla K said...

$5 gift card and $50 coupon envie from So Cal Coupon Mommie
Carla Warren Kelly on fb
cjkelly65 on twitter
Carla Kelly on g+

Nichole said...

The $70 paypal :)

Miss Imperfect said...

Hmmm.... Probably the $70 paypal....Or a coupon Envie. =)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes