Thursday, September 15, 2011

Redbook Magazine Launch Party Review from House Party

I'm so excited to have been selected for Redbook Magazine's Launch Party with House Party! It was truly an honor, and I received over 40lbs of free product samples to give out to all of my guests! Redbook Magazine recently revamped their look and asked me (and several others nationwide) to spread the word and try out what they and their sponsors had to offer. 

Here's a photo of ALL the products we received from Fed-Ex:
There were so many items, that I couldn't fit them all on a bistro table - I had to put them on my formal dining room table! From L'Oreal to Cloud Cakes to Seattle's Best Coffee --- they pretty much covered EVERYTHING that a girl could want or need! We had a great time playing games, sampling products, and giving away prizes! We also had a few issues of the NEW Redbook Magazine that Brooke Burke was on the cover of the magazine and they have definitely made some major improvements. The majority of my guests fell within the demographic of ages 25-44 and they really enjoyed the new look, the great articles, and awesome tips that Redbook Magazine didn't focus too much on before. They especially loved the awesome tips that Brooke Burke (the ultimate 'It'-Mom) offered as a mom on the go with four children of her own and juggling Hollywood. 
In the end ALL of my guests were able to receive a full 1-year subscription to Redbook Magazine for FREE! Talk about spoiled! Not only did they get to bring home full-sized beauty and food products, they also get to see Redbook Magazine in their mailbox every month for one whole year! I received mine regularly and they are my all time favorite magazine when it arrives in the mail. Great job on certainly knowing how to "Wow" the women who will spread your greatness like wildfire, Redbook Magazine! Well done.

*These opinions are strictly my own and were used to evaluate the experience on Redbook Magazine through House Party.

Pin this article on Pinterest! Pin It
'Follow Us' so you NEVER miss a deal! Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes