Interested in becoming an EA Agent?
Enrolled Agents are required to take 72 hours of continuing education during the 3-year enrollment cycle, and at least 16 hours for each respective year to maintain their EA license. These 16 hours must include at least 2 hours of enrolled agent ethics or professional conduct education. The continuing education requirements are pro-rated if enrollment occurs in the middle of an enrollment cycle, at a rate of 2 hours required education for each month or part of a month enrolled.
Fast Forward Academy offers the most innovative CPE platform on the market and we are constantly making it better.
- EASE OF USE - the system is extremely user-friendly and intuitive.
- FREE Content to try before you buy
- FREE PDFs with the purchase of any online course
- Entertaining, Valuable & Credible Continuing Education.
- Courses are written and reviewed by EAs, CPAs, MBAs, and professional editors.
- Track the status of your EA CPE requirements
- View course test results and reports
- Save and exit a course anytime and resume where you left off
- Printable certificates of completion - Also verified with the IRS & contains our course IRS OPR numbers